Monday, September 15, 2008

Brillante


The ever-brilliant Diva Jood gave me this Brillante Weblog award, for which I now must vote for her for Prezelnut of the Ewe-nighted States. But that's OK, I was gonna vote for her anyway.

See, if Diva is our Prezelnut there will be donuts, cake, beer, and all kinda good things comin' our way. Free health care, too! We'll need it after all that free hi-fat/hi-cal food.

Anyway, this is a great award to get because there AREN'T ANY RULES! Not like that Kick Ass Award where you hafta run all around teh internets six times lookin' for Mama Dawg 'n stuff. All I hafta do is give it to 5 more bloggers who are as brillyante as I am. That's easy, cuz everyone is more brillyante than I'm.

B4 I do, tho, I wanna REEALY Thank DivaJood for this award. She is really really cool, like the coolest girl at your high school. Come to think of it, that girl was a snot. But Diva rocks. You needta go visit her blog. Thank you, Diva!

Now, here goes with the brillante ones:
1) Missy's Big Fish Stories
She's got everything from God to teens. Can cook up a storm. And take photos, too.
2) Redheaded Wisdom
Smarter than your average redhead.
3) The Quaker Agitator
He's shakin' it up on the internets. A whole lot of shakin' goin' on.
4) Mnmom at Happy to be from Iowa
Way cooler than a hockey mom. And I'm not just saying that cuz she came from Iowa.
5) ThailandChani at Finding My Way Home
Hard to sum her up in a few words. I'd pick "beautiful," "thoughtful" and "w-hol(e)y."

If ya's don't want it, that's ok, too. If ya already gots one, pass it on to someone who don't. I'd like to give an award to all my readers. I love 'em.
Have a nice day.

10 comments:

Missy said...

Now who would turn down something like that? Thanks! :)

DivaJood said...

Oh, pshaw. I was so far from the cool crowd in high school it isn't funny. But you, my dear, are quite Brillante! Thanks for the linky love. Great choices too!

FranIAm said...

Excellent choices!! And well deserved!

QuakerDave said...

Thanks. I appreciate it.

However, you really do NOT want to see me "shake."

Think a 50-year-old Napoleon Dynamite...

thailandchani said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me. I look forward to checking out the other sites, too. I'm always open to a new blog to read. :)

Mnmom said...

You Like Me! You really like me! Thank you so much, even though I should be receiving the LAME BLOGGER award this week.

Jan said...

Congratulations to you and to all your awardees. Well done!

D.K. Raed said...

"smarter than the average redhead" ... why, that is about the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me (sniff, sniff, no really, I'll be OK, just need to wipe my eyes ... and blow my nose ... and oh hell, wipe this silly grin off my face).

Thanks so much for thinking of me! I don't deserve it, especially being kind of AWOL lately. "Brillante" looks fun (everything DivaJood does is fun), so I'll enjoy passing it on!

Border Explorer said...

Missy: you are so deserving.

Diva: The cool crowd did not know what they were missing. [Cue Nelson from "The Simpsons": HA ha!]

You get all my lovin'.

Fran: It's thanks to you I've met these fine bloggers. So thank YOU.

Quaker Dave: Now I'm shaking with laughter.

Chani: I do love your openness. That could've been my third word (replacing that contrived invented one I used). Thanks for the third word.

Mnmom: Yes, I like you. And we know you have an actual life. No problem if you don't blog constantly.

Jan: Thanks for your Brillante words, a Brillante-bearer yourself.

DK: Much more than smart: funny, and wide-ranging, creative, clever, witty...the list goes on. Thanks for being my friend and accepting this award from my humble hand.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Congrats! Well deserved.