Friday, August 19, 2011

Ciudadano Informado blog features Border Explorer today

With great pleasure and pardonable pride, I'm happy to share with you that Ciudadano Informado, a blog that specializes in providing information related to immigration, is featuring the Border Explorer blog in a post on their site today. They kindly sought my answers in an interview about my life and my blog. So--head over there and get the inside scoop on Billie Greenwood today.

Emanating from a the field of immigration law out of Fayetteville, Arkansas, Ciudadano Informado dawned on the blogosphere this year and very quickly became a solid member of my blogroll. I appreciate the solid info they offer as well as their pro-migrant values.

I give them my hearty endorsement and recommend that anyone who is interested in U.S. immigration issues include Ciudadano Informado in their regular blog reading.

Fortunately, several of the blog's authors are also available on Twitter. Find the blog's official voice at this account: Ciudadano Inform on Twitter.

Thanks, friends at Ciudadano Informado, for your energy, your work, and for your friendship.

3 comments:

One Fly said...

Good on you Billie!

Nathan R. Bogart said...

Thanks for your kind words, Billie. We love your blog! Thanks so much for letting us feature you and for all of the outstanding work you do.

Billie Greenwood said...

I appreciate both of you. Thanks for your comments here!