Wednesday, September 28, 2011

VIDEO: The Invisibles--migrants you never see; stories you can't forget


It was the migrants from Central America and Mexico who attracted me to the border. A film series produced by Amnesty International follows their journey in a four part series, The Invisibles. Each segment held me enthralled. I have heard these stories so many times on the border, and I was galvanized to watch the action on the screen--frozen by the truth I was watching. Tense with excitement that others would watch and learn.

The entire series, all four parts, is found on the AI website. But the YouTube vids are also reposted here for your convenience:







1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

Thanks for posting... I am going to watch all four segments... I remember a Vanguard program about immigration recently... it was very good...