Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bloggers.com features Border Explorer

Bloggers.com, a website supporting blog authors, has selected Border Explorer as an Editor's Pick of the Day today.

I really appreciate their recognition and look forward to displaying their Featured bloggers badge on my profile!

Currently, I'm in between my worlds--enroute to El Paso, Texas. I'm exploring another beautiful section of the U.S.-Mexico border today, out in the wilderness--far from internet or cell phone connections! I'm slated to arrive in El Paso tomorrow and look forward to updating the blog then.

Welcome to the blog! Enjoy the entries...I'll return visits as soon as I can!

Thank you very much, Bloggers.com! 
Best regards, Billie

8 comments:

Vimal Dwivedi said...

congrats ...I am also in bloggers .voted for you..
you have a great blog..
visit mine>>
http://helpinghandreviews.blogspot.com

Joseph de Lange said...

Definitely deserving! Congratulations!

Ali said...

hola! I recently moved to El Paso and used your blog as one of the many resources to prep myself. I now am a volunteer with the Border Servant Corps and blog at http://exitingempire.tumblr.com/

I'm so very excited you are coming here! Traveling Mercies, Ali

Robert Weller said...

This is what "news" should be. It can help solve our country's problems.

Mimi Lenox said...

Well deserved. And about time!
So glad to see this.

You are such a blessing to the world.
Everyone should read this blog.

Vicente Duque said...

Congratulations Billie !

Every morning I look for "Border Explorer" to read what is new.

Your blog is very intelligent, reasoned and moderate. It is also very human, humane, moral, this is even more important.

Te quiere :

Vicente

Liberality said...

Congratulations!

Vicente Duque said...

Congrats again Billie - I am always your reader

Good News from Legal Experts and the Best Universities :


Scotus Blog : Arizona v. United States: S.B. 1070 - Forum of Kali Borkoski : Many Famous Legal Experts argue here strongly and forcefully against SB 1070 and worry deeply about the Supreme Court making a mistake of upholding and supporting this law


"SB 1070 is poor public policy. It is poorly reasoned, poorly crafted, and—if the Supreme Court lifts the pending injunction—is bound to be poorly implemented", says Legal Expert Ben Winograd.

Professors of Law Ben Winograd, Toni Masaro and Jack Chin argue very strongly against SB 1070.

Note : Professor Kevin Johnson, Dean of the School of Law, University of California at Davis since July, 2008 and Gabriel Chin of the same School have also strongly argued against this law, using the facilities of the prestigious Scotus Blog.



Scotus Blog
Arizona v. United States: S.B. 1070
Forum of Kali Borkoski
November 30, 2011


http://www.scotusblog.com/community/arizona-v-united-states-s-b-1070/


-----